Commitments of the Carcassonne Municipal Tourist Office
The Carcassonne Tourist Office is committed to a process of continuous improvement of the quality of its services for anyone requesting our services. We thus take care to optimize our reception, our advice and information for the public, with the aim of making their stay as satisfactory as possible.
We are careful to provide tourism providers with the advice and promotional actions most suited to their service, with the aim of accuracy and quality improvement. This approach is part of the plans to modernize municipal public services supported by the municipality of Carcassonne.
The Carcassonne Tourist Office undertakes to:
- Provide you with an easily accessible reception and information space;
- Offer you furniture to sit on;
- Inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer;
- Display and broadcast its opening periods expressed in 2 foreign languages;
- Be open 363 days a year at Porte Narbonnaise, at the entrance to the Medieval City;
- Respond to your letters all year round within 48 hours;
- Provide a permanent reception service run by staff who speak at least 2 foreign languages;
- Ensure the supply of tourist maps, maps and tourist guides on paper;
- Give you access to its trilingual website;
- Update its tourist information annually;
- Post emergency telephone numbers outside;
- Process your complaints and measure your satisfaction;
- Provide you with a travel advisor;
- Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer;
- Update the data on the tourist offer in its geographic area of intervention;
- Distribute tourist information also on paper translated into at least two foreign languages: to all classified tourist accommodation including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, email, website address, telephone contact, level of classification; to cultural, natural or leisure monuments and tourist sites which may include the indication of user fees for the periods and hours open to the public, the website and telephone and postal contact details;
- Events and entertainment;
- Emergency numbers.