Lac de La Cavayère is again accessible.
Swimming is also authorized at Lac de La cavayère from June 6 to August 30, 2020 every day from 12:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. (holidays included). Physical distance measures have been put in place: 1 person for 5 m² on the beaches. Information panels have been placed near the beaches to better inform you.
3 supervised sandy and grassy beaches
A place for strolling and relaxing, the Lac de la Cavayère is a haven of rest, freshness and pleasure located about 10 minutes by car from the city…
In an exceptional setting, in the middle of unspoiled nature, enjoy the many activities, alone or with your family:
• Swimming: 3 sandy and lawn beaches supervised in summer
• Leisure: water games, pedal boats, ski lift, mini-golf, tree climbing…
• Walks: tour of the lake on foot or by bike (5 km or about 1 hour on foot). Possibility of multiple hikes from the lake. (GR36)
Parking is free, picnic areas are available, the beaches are monitored ...
Cavayère Lake is the ideal place to spend a summer in the shade and in the water and to stroll in peace out of season!
Access from Carcassonne city center:
• By car: Direction Narbonne then at the exit of the city, turn right towards Montlegun, Lac de la Cavayère.
• By bus: Line 1 (Monday to Saturday) www.carcassonne-agglo.fr - Tel: +33 (0) 4 68 47 82 22
• By bike or on foot: follow the GR36 signs (Red and white) from the Medieval City for a peaceful stroll.